At DICE Solutions we understand how critical it is to have your most important equipment working at its best.
We know how costly lost production and machinery down time can be. DICE Solutions is here to help when you need an immediate response, quality workmanship and friendly advice.
The needs of specialised industry companies are wide and varied. Whether your business specialises in production, manufacturing or mining. DICE Solutions should be the electrical contractor you call first. Our highly experienced team will ensure that your facility/factory is always maintained and compliant to all current standards.
- Machinery and process line design and automation.
- Electrical safety to CAT 4.
- Electrical safety audits on machinery and process lines.
- Hazardous area design, supply and installation.
- Thermal image surveying and remedial work reports.
- Electrical pump and controls supply and installation.
- Electrical switchboard and control panel design and manufacture.
We know that maintenance and servicing is vital to ensure your workplace is safe and operating at maximum efficiency. We ensure our contractors are up to date with current Health & Safety practices of our company and yours as we realise that all sites are different. Safety before proceeding with any work is our number one priority.
DICE Solutions is always training our staff in new technology, the lastest industry standards and practices and can provide advice on the latest products, practices and technology in your industry. Whether it’s new installations, designing a solution, or programmed facilities maintenance, contact DICE Solutions.
Industrial Services include:
- Automation & Control, Motors & Machinery
- Dust & Ignition Proof (DIP), Hazardous Locations
- Preventative and Scheduled Maintenance, Installations & Project Management
- Emergency Service, Fault Finding and Repairs
- Lighting Design, Exit, Emergency, Specialised & General Lighting
- Energy Efficiency, Power Factor Correction, Solar, Surge & Lighting Protection
- Thermal Graphic Scanning, Switchboard Labelling, Circuit Tracing & Identification
- Data and Communication, Audio & Visual
- Switchboard and Control panel design and construct