Dice Solutions over the past 15 years have become a leading choice for commercial and industrial clients for electrical installations, maintenance, repair & refit.
The company`s registered office and operations base is located in Tauranga, New Zealand.
Our new building in houses:
- Administration, Purchasing, estimating and drafting, director’s offices and boardroom.
- Main store
- Main workshop
- Warehouse and cable store.
Dice Solutions have always had a strong focus on industrial and commercial installations and maintenance. With our company expanding we are now branching into large projects into the millions of dollars, we also provide design and manufacture.
Fields of Operation
- Government departments
- Machine Safety and Automation
Dice Solutions have trained and experienced electricians that are trained and certified to work in high risk areas.
Hazardous area services include:
- Repairs and maintenance
- Inspection, testing and reporting
Dice Solutions have available a qualified draftsman to design particular manufactured products such as switchboards and control panel design to complete new electrical systems and refits.
Design Services include:
- Complete design packages
- New build electrical system design
- Refit electrical design
- Switchboard, starter and control panel design
- Alarm and monitoring system design
- Generator control system design
- Electrical power generation, protection and distribution design
Our experienced staff provide attention to detail, high quality service and system reliability through extensive testing of all work completed.
Installation services include:
- Cable supply, installation and termination
- Complete electrical system install
- Data, fibre -MATV
- Electrical power generation, protection and distribution installations
- Air-conditioning/refrigeration electrical systems
- Mining/industrial camp electrical and refrigeration/airconditioning installations
Maintenance and repair
Dice Solutions have a ongoing client base which rely on our services to keep their business running.
We provide scheduled and emergency maintenance and repair services to a variety of industrial and commercial clients.
Maintenance and repair services include:
- Emergency response repairs
- Rewinds ( transformer, generator/alternator, electric motor)
- Rotating machinery repair ( generator, alternator, electric motor, fan )
- Generator/alternator control system service and inspections
- Air-conditioning/refrigeration maintenance and repairs
Dice Solutions are able to manufacture products to meet your needs. All goods are manufactured to the highest quality and take into account your requirements, installed environment and specific application.
Manufactured system’s include:
- Switchboard and distribution board manufacturing.
- Engine control system’s
- Motor starter panel and control panel manufacture
- Alarm and monitoring systems
- Earth fault monitoring systems
Dice solutions are able to provide tradesman for routine work and emergency call out. All personnel are qualified and insured.
Qualifications and passes include:
- Electrical workers licence
- Drivers licences HV and
- High Risk work area card
- Working at heights card
- Construction safety awareness card
- White Card
- Elevated work platform
- First Aid
- Registered cabler
- Refrigeration mechanic
Suppliers and Products
Dice Solutions source and use high quality products from leading Kiwi suppliers.
Dice Solutions pride ourselves on our high standard of our work. We never compromise quality for price and source the best products available for the job. We strive to get the job done on time and budget, while still providing the best service. This is why we believe we have many happy long standing clients that trust us to get the job done.
Design and Development
Dice Solutions liaise with the client to understand exactly what they require, then we work as a team with the directors and the designers to ensure the best possible design outcome for the job. We believe this results in a more efficient, competitive, safe and reliable design.
Dice Solutions have a strong focus on safety, we do prework Job hazard Analysis and safety assesments. We are always evaluating our safety in the workplace as a top priority.